Thursday, September 24, 2009

Setting the Mood with Candlelight


These are a "fun find" that I had to share with you!



The flame is fake but the wax is real, I have seen these before but none of the flickers look as realistic as these.

I think one of the best things about these candles is this...

Ta-Da!


You are reading this right...Some of these candles have a timer option on the bottom of each candle...How cool is that?

Having these come on at twilight each night just sets a wonderful mood around the house....I love candlelight but I do get lazy lighting them all and then I worry about drips or forgetting about them etc. etc.  Do you too?

Besides, these higher to reach areas are hard to light in the first place.




They have some great colors they just launched that actually have nice scents too...




And of course their Christmas line is out...Love the sparkly ones, I guess you don't need it to be the holiday season to add that to your life.




So if you are in love with these and want to see more check them out at Enjoy Lighting and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone should have these!

Unknown said...

I truly think these are the coolest candles I have EVER seen!