Professional interior design advice at a do-it-yourself price.
The most expensive home improvment project is the one that you're not happy with when you're done. Why risk it? All a DIYer like you needs is an affordable, professional interior design plan for you to execute. Armed with your "7 To Do's" your design/advise plan from Decorator On Demand you will have everything you need to achieve your design intent.
Save time, money and enjoy the satisfaction of professionally decorating your home with custom interior room design plans from Decorator On Demand.
Why Decorator On Demand?
- Professional room designs developed with your input
- Fast turnaround time
- A detailed plan for you to execute on your schedule
- Affordable flat rate pricing, a fraction of what a full service designer charges
- Online access to the "Decorator On Demand"
- Control how many rooms you do at a time
- Save money by not making expensive design mistakes
- Easy steps to get started and stay motivated
- Bragging rights to your newly designed room
"It seems like everyone wants expert decorating advise on at least one room in their house. That's why I came up with Decorator On Demand. If you're a "do-it-yourselfer" who just needs an unbiased, professional design plan for you to finish, or don't want the full expense of hiring a local interior designer, than this service is perfect for you."
- "Marie took the time and helped me without feeling rushed to find the look that I was looking for but didn't know where to begin. I was so happy that she worked around a lot of the things I already had instead of starting over, which is how I felt after rearranging things and buying things that didn't work. It was a pleasure to work with her and I highly recommend her to all my friends and family. Thanks Decorator On Demand!" Elena, Washington
- "I doubted this process but was at the end of my rope trying to fix all the problems I created by not having a plan....I don't doubt anymore... I am not completely done with the awesome recommendation plan I got but am well on my way and now I can sleep at night too...Thanks Marie for everything." Meredith, Wisconsin