Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome To My Blog


I wanted to make this posting  today to let everyone know how and when you can receive my blog postings.

I added Feedburner to my blog yesterday so it's even easier now to follow me.  Just simply put in your email address and hit "send".  Once you've done that you'll get a confirmation email in your inbox for approval and then you'll receive the newest blog I post on all even days (every other day) at 10:00 am Central time.  You can opt out at any time but I hope you don't.

I have created this blog to share, inspire and guide you along your design journey for your own homes.

I love comments and I would love it too if you like my blog please forward to everyone you think who would be interested to follow me as well.

Thank you for your support and have a GREAT weekend!

PS.  I love pictures so I thought I would share one of my "rockstar" dog, Calvin today.


No comments: