Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Sale: Decorator On Demand

Frustrated with the look of a few rooms in your home but don't know what to do about it?  Relax, I am here to help!

The response to last year's Decorator On Demand Memorial Day Weekend Sale (today thru Monday) was so strong I'm doing it again.  Here's the deal: for every room design plan you buy you get $50.00 off per room!  

Here's what you get....
*Professional Room design developed with your input
*A detailed plan for you to execute on your schedule
*Flat rate pricing, a fraction of what a local designer charges
*Online access to me, your Interior Designer coach
*Save money by not making expensive design mistakes
*Easy steps to get started and stay motivated
*Bragging rights to your newly designed room

I am limiting this to the first 10 clients.  So act now!   There is no better time than right now to tackle your design projects for your house, one room at a time.

If this service isn't for you, please pass it onto a friend, they'll thank you for it.

In case you want more....Here's a sampling of what others are saying about my services....

"I had my doubts but was desperate to improve my home office, so I gave Marie a try.  I'm so glad I did, she gave me great ideas that worked." 
Laurie, California

"I am a do it yourselfer by nature but I couldn't get my room to the next level and it was driving me crazy and my family too.  After taking a chance on Marie I was so pleased with the level of detail she provided and the process that I am not only done with 3 rooms in my house but I have turned all my family onto her as well."
Cyndy, Texas

"I love that I have plan to work with now, I haven't started my project yet but am excited to do it in pieces when I can, just knowing I have the plan has made me feel better already."
Pam, NY

No comments: