Sunday, May 24, 2009

Orange You Glad....

I love the color orange!  It's such a happy color.....Oh after I said that I just realized Clinique's "Happy" fragrance is orange isn't it?  

Jeffrey Bilhuber uses orange accents quite often and they always interject a wonderful feel to his rooms. Consider doing the same to yours.

I think orange is a great idea for baby nurseries too.  It's a fresh squeezed idea, I just had to add that.

Sherwin Williams has some beautiful oranges to consider. There is nothing like adding orange to a wall or two for a dramatic, beautiful effect!  Remember there are a lot of orange shades, so your walls don't have to look like an orange per se, think deep curry or Tuscany oranges too. 

I think the color combo for Veuve Clicquot's Rose champagne is delicious and unexpected....(My friend took this photo in his home country of Solvenia)....I love this picture and wish I was sitting there with him enjoying some champagne in those awesome chairs!


2 comments:

kab said...

Yes, orange has so much life in it!

Anonymous said...

My favorite shade of orange is HERMES orange. Everytime I get a glimpse of it my heart fills with joy and anticipation....definitely a happy color.

"eurostyle"