Friday, April 16, 2010

Walls of Stone


A lot of times people think in terms of changing the feel of their room with wall color...How about changing the texture instead, in a BIG way?

(EmberWall: Before and After)

This stone veneer takes your "boring" walls to "wow" walls!

(ArtWall: Before and After)

Have you ever considered a stone veneer, such as these?  Or do you immediately think "cool, but it is probably cost prohibitive and hard to do...."

(CandleWall: Before and After)

Eldorado Stone's GemWalls have made this not only pretty simple but also an affordable way to transform your own spaces.  Watch this quick video to see the simple steps here.

I think this bathroom was already beautiful but now look at it...



So if you want to add some warmth and romance that only stone can add, consider this great looking stone veneer for your space(s), and of course send me some pictures if you do it too.

(VinoWall: Before and After)

In regards to this last picture shown...Did you study it like me, there is alot going on isn't there, but look at how it really warmed up that room....

11 comments:

foxy said...

Wow - I love how that looks!! If only I owned my own home, I would totally try that. LOVE.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I never would have thought of that

Katie A. said...

I LOVE that! First off, I would have never even thought to do something like that, and then yes, I would have thought it was too expensive and too hard to do. Seeing how great of a change it made in those rooms, I wish I could go tackle a wall of my own right now!

Writing Without Periods! said...

What a difference the stone makes. Very warm and inviting.
Mary

Anonymous said...

This is so incredibly pretty! I am quite a minimalist so I love the neutrals but this really adds depth and warmth, very nice! :)

Holly Lefevre said...

That is fun. I look at this type of texture all the time but have not done anything with it...the images of Zbrick on my parents walls need to be washed from my mind.

These ideas are beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day. New follower.
Holly
504 Main

Anonymous said...

I can't keep track of who I've thanked and not thanked. Anyway, thanks for all of the comment love on my special SITS day yesterday. :)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Ohhh I like the candle wall. So zen and spa like. I'm relaxed already.


Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's for dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

England Furniture said...

These stone veneer do look great. I can see this being a nice addition to a home. Some of these examples really make this look enticing. Thanks for sharing.

Telebrands said...

Adding a stone wall really changes the look and feel of the room in a big way. Thanks for sharing.

Lazboy said...

Stone walls really add a lot to the room. It gives a totally new look. Thanks for the post.