Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lighting Up in Unexpected Places

Wow, I can't believe the last time I posted was back in February, time flies right?  I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer so far...I have so much to share with you all including lots of projects that I am currently getting photos snapped of, but in the meantime....


I have been wanting to share this very cool innovation, from Keeler Products....It's light integrated trim (LIT).


You can add this trim to crown moldings, decorative trim, baseboard, cabinet and backsplash, stair railings, recessed ceilings, etc.


It's a safe (low voltage), highly efficient lasting up to 50,000 hours and lights up your dark spaces, which we all have right?



I am all for lighting spaces but I think I will need some time to warm up to the backsplash trim in the kitchen, what do you think?




5 comments:

christine said...

I'm not sure if I like the backlit lights either.

Donn Glenn said...

now that's a bright idea!

Jamie said...

I love the little lights all over....I could live with "little" lights (except to read, of course!!)

InteriorDoorandCloset.com said...

I could only say that lights could add to the glamour inside the house. Very cool place to live in.

Solar Blinds said...

I have built a new house. I want to decorate my house with latest lights.
I have seen here some fresh designs they are so wonderful. Can you post brand new designs ?