Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Buffalo Gals Won't You Come Out Tonight....



Do you remember that song?  I don't know where I know it from but when I found out about  Scenic Mesa which is run by a "buffalo gal" by the name of Julie Littlefield  I couldn't get it out of my head.


I saw this gorgeous applique-back chair from a mailer they had sent out.  Smart of them to have that on there, don't you think?  Did you know this is a handmade buffalo leather chair and check out the close up detail on it....



Absolutely beautiful! It also comes in different colors, see below, but the creamy one above is my favorite.


Leather pieces can be a little on the boring side sometimes, but I just love how these POP.  Could you find a home for any one of these in your house, if so which color?

1 comment:

cheri said...

i think the brown one would go well with my light yellow walls...

from SITS :)